The Spark Executive Fellowship is on a mission to build a better future for the commercial real estate industry.
Grow through exposure and experience.
- Over 13 months, you will rotate through industry leading real estate companies, gaining deep exposure to multiple roles and verticals.
- You will gain a more holistic, informed view of the industry as a foundation for your career growth.
- Expectations will be high on the job and as part of the Fellowship cohort.
- To help meet these expectations, you will receive direct training in key skillsets that will drive your long-term career growth, including modeling, real estate fundamentals, presentation, writing, and communication.
Sample Fellowship Schedule
Work Module 1
Work Module 2
Work Module 3
Work Module 4
30 days of intensive training. Led by CRE Analyst, industry leaders, and employer partners.
Secure long-term employment and support future fellows.
Investment Sales and Capital Markets
Asset Management and Acquisitions
Development and Property Management
Tenant and Landlord Representation
Targeted training managed by CRE Analyst
Networking and mentoring with industry leaders
*Companies, progression, and specialization areas may vary
Our preplacement training will prepare you with the skills for immediate value on the job. The training will set you up far beyond the fellowship, giving you learning to apply to your career in commercial real estate. The preplacement training is hands-on, real-world, and targeted to help you establish an immediately applicable set of tools you will use on the job and continue to grow in throughout your time as a fellow.
Key Training Areas
Learn the frameworks and concepts at the heart of how the industry operates and makes decisions.
Apply the technical frameworks and concepts to real-world problems.
Access industry leaders and coaches to support growth in industry technical and soft skills.
Spark Benefits Far Beyond the Paycheck
We invest in each fellow through our benefits package, crafted to empower you and free you to focus on growth across your time as a fellow.
Top of the market pay for entry level analysts, up to $100K in total compensation.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees.
Through the training period, you will have the opportunity to become Argus certified.
You will forever be part of a growing network of smart and driven CRE professionals who
Support from CRE Analyst to help you find a great role after the fellowship.
Available via a need-based stipend.
Are you ready to apply?
WHAT EMPLOYMENT PARTNERS SAY ABOUT OUR FELLOWS
"Aaron's work has been excellent, showing a quickness to learn, eagerness to help, and accuracy and pride in his work product." - JLL
"Emmanuel did the leg work to understand the dynamics of the markets assigned to him and a lot of what he probably thought was boring material to create, helps us all do our jobs better." -Cawley Partners
"Jeremy has incredible initiative and is stepping up to do some of our 'not fun' tasks like reporting. He has also taken it on himself to meet as many people as possible... Very impressive!" - Stream
"Tony was able to contribute right away on both acquisition and asset management responsibilities. He handled a significant volume of year-end business plans..." -Trigate
"Azalie was great at taking initiative in projects ...and also asked a lot of insightful questions that helped her learn..." - Nuveen
Are you ready to apply?
You can expect that the Spark Application experience will be unlike other jobs you’ve applied for. We have developed an approach to candidate selection that gathers a broad set of data points, allowing candidates from diverse backgrounds to put their best foot forward and make a strong case for their selection. We also designed the process to be a valuable training ground for future success in commercial real estate interviews, regardless of fellowship selection outcome.
Our evaluation process is intense but necessary, and includes:
Round #1: Application
- Written Application: The written application involves assessments, short answers, and personality testing. Those who make it past the written application are invited to attend a 36-hour Super Day interview.
Round #2: 36-hour Super Day
- Shadowing: Finalists have an opportunity to shadowed industry professionals for a half-day. In the past year, shadowing opportunities were available at leading firms, including:
- Networking happy hour: All finalists attend a networking happy hour with shadowing mentors and selection committee members.
- Mentoring dinner: Finalists attend small group dinners with industry leaders.
- Formal interview: Interview panels ask all finalists the same set of questions and are graded on a rubric.
- Case study: Finalists completed a development case study and had an opportunity to discuss findings with a facilitator.
- Real estate assessment: Finalists completed a real estate assessment.
Want more information on how to master practical skills and excel in commercial real estate?
CRE Analyst Fast Track delivers best-in-class training around the critical modules that drive the commercial real estate industry.